Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Song Track to My Life?

"You Are My Sunshine"
This song means a lot to me, my grandma always used to sing it to me when I was little on up until the day that she died. She always started to cry when she would sing the third verse, and would put her arm around me. I loved it. Sometimes she would use it to put me to sleep, and other times just when she was bored. It means a lot to me, and whenever I hear it I start to cry a little.

"On Fire"- Switchfoot
This song is an all time classic for me. It is really slow and calming and has an awesome message that characterizes my relationship with Christ. It has been one of my favorites since I can remember and I have never been sick of it.

"Love Story"- Taylor Swift
I absolutely hate this song, no lie, but it is a huge inside joke between me and my "group" of best friends.  It has so much meaning behind it it's crazy. Not only that but between basically every basketball and volleyball game, someone would turn on this song and the whole team would have a major dance party... Except not usually me, because I am so sick of it!

"I Don't Wanna Care Right Now"- Lupe Fiasco
This song holds no deep meaning, it is just my number one pump up song. Whenever I am running or working out, I swear I get ten times more intense when it comes on. I have no idea why, maybe the beat, it doesn't really matter because it works! So I love it.

"Chariot"- Gavin DeDraw
Basically this song is just a classic. I rarely listen to it but I have every single word memorized and I can basically play it in my head whenever. I love it, and once again I am not really sure why!

No comments:

Post a Comment